Thursday, December 15, 2022
Christmas lights, seasons greetings, and Christmas music can be heard all around, meaning one thing; It's the most wonderful time of the year.
But without a few corny jokes from a Christmas cracker, Christmas wouldn't be Christmas, would it? For that reason, here at MMS we've collected a few of our favourite and slightly cheesy Christmas jokes you can use to wow the family over your turkey dinner!
- How much did Santa pay for his sleigh?
- Nothing, it was on the house
- Which of Santa's friends is the most chilled?
- Jack Frost
- What does one Christmas tree say to another?
- Lighten up
- Why doesn't Santa go to the hospital?
- He has private elf care
- Why is a foot a good Christmas present?
- Because it makes a good stocking filler
- What do you call a child who doesn't believe in Santa?
- A rebel without a Claus
- Who is never hungry at Christmas?
- The turkey—he’s always stuffed.
- Why did Santa Claus get a parking ticket on Christmas Eve?
- He left his sleigh in a snow parking zone.
- What did the wise men say after they offered up their gifts of gold and frankincense?
- Wait, there's myrrh.
- What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
- Frosted Flakes or Ice Crispies.
- What kind of photos do elves take?
- What goes “Oh, Oh, Oh”?
- Santa walking backwards!
- What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
- Why is it getting harder to buy Advent calendars?
- Their days are numbered!
- What reindeer has the worst manners?
We hope these jokes made you laugh, or at least crack a smile… What a better way to wrap up the year with some Christmas cheer!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the MMS Group!